This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Eric Raymond <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 14:40:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <CAKOQZ8xhk=ntg-pJkyEY7EhZxJTJXbp2yPVrCyLAo=m1x=nj+Q at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150826212949 dot GI4945 at thyrsus dot com>
On Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Eric S. Raymond <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>> > rolfh = rolfh <rolfh>
>> I think this is Arne H. Juul (was <email@example.com>).
> How did rolfh turn into arne or vice-versa? I'd like to have confirmation
> on this one.
I don't know where the user name comes from, but this one is from
multiple ChangeLog entries that matches commits. I see that Joseph
got the same result.