This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Moving to git
- From: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>, Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 16:39:51 +0000
- Subject: Re: Moving to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55D61512 dot 8010002 at redhat dot com> <55D61B23 dot 3000309 at redhat dot com> <55D63403 dot 4000603 at redhat dot com> <20150824081741 dot GB9425 at tucnak dot redhat dot com> <55DB3991 dot 4030701 at redhat dot com> <20150824154355 dot GM9425 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On Mon, 24 Aug 2015, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> Not to mention we should keep the existing r123456 comments in bugzilla
> working, and I'm not convinced keeping a SVN version of the repository
> (frozen) for that purpose is the best idea.
Of course you keep the SVN repository there indefinitely, read-only, just
as you can still check out the old CVS repository.
Joseph S. Myers