This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Offer of help with move to git
- From: Andreas Schwab <schwab at linux-m68k dot org>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 18:43:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Offer of help with move to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150823144340 dot GA7448 at thyrsus dot com> <87fv3am4wj dot fsf at mid dot deneb dot enyo dot de> <20150823154859 dot GA8099 at thyrsus dot com> <87io86kn5n dot fsf at mid dot deneb dot enyo dot de>
Florian Weimer <email@example.com> writes:
> Okay, it's not a big deal for me if my older contributions are
> attributed to Red Hat. I was just wondering.
Since subversion doesn't store author names, only committer names, the
real attributions are in the ChangeLog anyway.
Andreas Schwab, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."