This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Should we remove remnants of UWIN support in gcc/config.* files?
- From: FX <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, gcc-patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 23:12:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: Should we remove remnants of UWIN support in gcc/config.* files?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <168AA6F2-01C4-4B57-A7F3-EE15001B7B30 at gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508202107520 dot 2630 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
> Well, they aren't *targets*, but *host* and *build* systems.
Yes, but do we maintain a list of support host or build systems, that would be different from our list of supported targets?
(Thatâs a question out of curiosity. I do agree with the rest of your message: in practice, they are not supported.)