This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Moving to git
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Paul_Koning at dell dot com
- Cc: law at redhat dot com, gcc at gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 16:24:04 -0400
- Subject: Re: Moving to git
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55D61512 dot 8010002 at redhat dot com> <55D61B23 dot 3000309 at redhat dot com> <55D63403 dot 4000603 at redhat dot com> <4A73B17F-0BE7-4576-83FC-ECD212CB2691 at dell dot com>
On 08/20/2015 04:22 PM, Paul_Koning@dell.com wrote:
Let's make sure the procedures that people are supposed to follow are clearly documented. I recently went looking for the equivalent in the binutils/gdb project and it doesn't seem to be written down there, though if you ask enough questions on the mailing list you do get some answers.
Do you have pointers to relevant email threads?