This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Using the asm suffix
- From: David Wohlferd <dw at LimeGreenSocks dot com>
- To: Segher Boessenkool <segher at kernel dot crashing dot org>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Sandra Loosemore <sandra at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 21:21:28 -0700
- Subject: Re: Using the asm suffix
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55D139F4 dot 7060109 at LimeGreenSocks dot com> <20150817102417 dot GA22219 at gate dot crashing dot org>
There isn't any description of using asm like this in the current Asm
And there shouldn't be. It's a hack.
Ok, good. After experimenting with this, I wasn't looking forward to
trying to describe what did and didn't work.