Re: Wierd manual link and resulting dead link

Hi James,

On Fri, 26 Apr 2013, James Cloos wrote:
> The What's New in 4.8 document links to the X86 Built-in Functions
> section of the online manual, but its link is dead.
>
> The working link is:
>
>   http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/X86-Built_002din-Functions.html#X86-Built_002din-Functions
>
> Note the >_002d< rather than a >-<.
>
> Presumably a side effect of the info->html process, which uses U+2D in
> place of U+20 when generating the URIs from the info section names.

sorry for the delayed response.  We tracked this down and fixed this
(or rather worked around a "feature" in makeinfo) later in 2013.

Should you find any further issues with our web pages, please advise
(and I pledge we'll respond faster ;-).

Thanks,
Gerald