GCC 5.0 and OpenMP 4.0 accelerator : Adapteva/Parallella board

Hi,

I would like to find out if this is the correct forum to ask/discuss about GCC 5's OpenMP 4.0 implementation, in particular the new accelerator feature which from what I understand, allows the compute to be offloaded to external GPU/accelerator.

I have a Parallella board (ARM dual core) which has an Adapteva chip (16 cores) and I would like to build a GCC 5 version for it.

    I recall that the Adapteva is a supported CPU with GCC.

If this is not the forum, please direct me to the correct forum to continue.

Cheers

--
Nicholas Yue
Graphics - Arnold, Alembic, RenderMan, OpenGL, HDF5