This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[CFT, Darwin] libffi merge from upstream
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:08:57 +0100
- Subject: [CFT, Darwin] libffi merge from upstream
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Dominik Vogt and I are trying to get upstream libffi merged
back to gcc, so that we can leverage better support for libgo.
I've done a heavy handed merge into a branch (likely not the
final form), and I'd like it to see wider testing.
Especially Darwin, which is known to be broken upstream.
But I'm hoping that Darwin can be fixed with a limited amount
of ifdefs, rather than the wholesale code duplication that
Please check out
and --enable-languages=all,go to test libffi usage in both
java and go.