This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenMP 4.0 offloading to Intel MIC
- From: "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>
- To: Kirill Yukhin <kirill dot yukhin at gmail dot com>
- Cc: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 09:17:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] OpenMP 4.0 offloading to Intel MIC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141021171323 dot GA47586 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com> <20141113141433 dot GA37650 at msticlxl57 dot ims dot intel dot com>
On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Kirill Yukhin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Support of OpenMP 4.0 offloading to future Xeon Phi was fully checked in to main
> Thanks everybody who helped w/ development and review.
I noticed many libgomp test failures:
Have you seen them?