This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [match-and-simplify] out of memory allocation error
- From: Prathamesh Kulkarni <bilbotheelffriend at gmail dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 16:10:31 +0530
- Subject: Re: [match-and-simplify] out of memory allocation error
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAJXstsBLUuBaCthvMxiNCYT8W2kyxH6Jv34U_+zdd7n-vUYLhg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 4:03 PM, Prathamesh Kulkarni
> I moved definition of simplify::simplify outside the class (as in the
> attached patch),
> and I get following error during stage1 build:
> out of memory allocating 16301357976 bytes after a total of 2026800 bytes
> make: *** [s-match] Error 1
> make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2
> Why does moving definition of simplify constructor outside the class cause
> out of memory allocation ?
oops i didn't initialize capture_max.
sorry for the noise.