This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [gimple-classes, committed 4/6] tree-ssa-tail-merge.c: Use gassign
- From: Marek Polacek <polacek at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>
- Cc: David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat dot com>, GCC Patches <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Jeff Law <law at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2014 11:13:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [gimple-classes, committed 4/6] tree-ssa-tail-merge.c: Use gassign
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1415373690-26193-1-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <1415373690-26193-5-git-send-email-dmalcolm at redhat dot com> <CAFiYyc2rg+T5d7rkTBPLeWKGnWMgv07j_N8KaFfr0NK1CjsfVQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, Nov 07, 2014 at 10:01:45PM +0100, Richard Biener wrote:
> Just a comment as these patches flow by - I think this is a huge step
> backwards from "enforcing" s1/s2 being a gimple_assign inside
> gimple_assign_rhs1 to this as_a <gassign *> boilerplate at _each_ callsite!
FWIW, I feel the same way. More to type, worse readability, a lot
more of line-wrapping.