This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: Update ISL under gcc/infrastructure/ ? // Remove CLooG?
- From: Tobias Burnus <burnus at net-b dot de>
- To: Richard Biener <richard dot guenther at gmail dot com>, Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>
- Cc: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>, Tobias Burnus <tobias dot burnus at physik dot fu-berlin dot de>, Albert Cohen <albert dot cohen at inria dot fr>, Sven Verdoolaege <skimo at kotnet dot org>, Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>, GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 21:41:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: RFC: Update ISL under gcc/infrastructure/ ? // Remove CLooG?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141104151755 dot GA13200 at physik dot fu-berlin dot de> <545AB53E dot 5080808 at grosser dot es> <CABGF_gfmcazQLXPxZ4ET3P0VCNPYxYazJGWDY3GsGzFaj1ueGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <545B1D00 dot 6060605 at grosser dot es> <CAFiYyc0aBCDDdgQPvDszdzG7kk6RRnKMWixtUkDr10T-PnMiXw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Richard Biener wrote:
On Thu, Nov 6, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Tobias Grosser <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
Also, as Tobias suggested we should raise the minimal supported isl level to
0.14 to be sure PR 62289 is fixed.
As I am testing with system isl/cloog that would be unfortunate as it means
I'd either drop testing graphite for 4.8 and 4.9 or for 5.0 ... AFAIK ISL
12.x and 13+ cannot co-exist in the system due to include file conflicts.
An alternative would be to still accept ISL 0.12.x in terms of
configure, while updating infrastructure /
contrib/download_prerequisites to ISL 0.14 (while keeping 0.12 for GCC
4.8/4.9 on the ftp server).
The question is only what then to write at
https://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html? "0.14.0" (but still
accepting 0.12)? "0.12.2 or later, recommended 0.14.0"?