This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Enabling -fextended-identifiers by default
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 22:08:02 -0600
- Subject: Re: Enabling -fextended-identifiers by default
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1411031614480 dot 20954 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk>
On 11/03/2014 10:24 AM, Joseph Myers wrote:
I propose enabling -fextended-identifiers by default for the appropriate
standard versions (i.e. all C++ versions, C99 and above for C - so enabled
by default for C now the default C version is gnu11). Any comments or
Yes, I've been thinking that we should do that.