This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC 5.0 Status Report (2014-11-03), Stage 1 ends Nov 15th
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 20:25:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC 5.0 Status Report (2014-11-03), Stage 1 ends Nov 15th
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20141103091807 dot GN5026 at tucnak dot redhat dot com>
On 3 November 2014 09:18, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> The trunk is scheduled to transition from Stage 1 to Stage 3 at the end
> of Saturday, November 15th (use your timezone to your advantage).
> We have been in Stage 1 for almost 7 months now with a fortnight
> still to go. Still now is a good time to look into bugzilla
> and pick one or two regressions in your area of expertise and fix them
> (you may want to prioritize regressions against both 4.9 and 5).
> What larger merges are still planned for GCC 5?
In libstdc++ I'll be committing the new std::string implementation
before stage 1 ends and I posted my Filesystem TS implementation for
review months ago, I have one makefile/dejagnu thing to resolve before
that can be committed.