Re: ViewVC is broken on your web site

Hi,

On 08/06/2014 09:19 PM, David Gero wrote:
Wow. What an amazingly unintuitive widget. I looked all over the page for a "Next 25 files" button. A "Go To" button that doesn't talk about next 25 files meant nothing. ViewVC used to display all the files. This is a giant leap backward in the User Interface.
AFAIK the tool is neither part of GCC neither part of the GNU Project, GCC is simply using it. Thus my guess would be that somebody installed an updated version which, together with a number of improvements, has also this questionable change. Personally, I don't have a strong opinion, but since you guys have one, I would recommend getting in contact with the authors of the tool, contribute ideas, maybe code too.

Paolo.