Re: Implementation of Zeta functions in libstdc++

On 07/31/2014 01:03 PM, Florian Goth wrote:

Hi!
I've noticed that gcc's libstdc++ has implementations of
the zeta function and the hurwitz-zeta functions.
Is there any work going on with them?
Would an implementation of hurwitz_zeta in terms of the Polylogarithm be helpful?
Thanks,
Florian.
The tr1 math functions are in deep maintenance mode - generally we don't enhance them. On the other hand, there is TR 29124 Special math functions which is essentially the same thing.

To contribute you need Copyright assignment.
See https://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html.

Otherwise I, for one, would be interested in this contribution.

Ed