This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 4.9.1 Released
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-announce at gcc dot gnu dot org, info-gnu at gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 16:16:19 +0200
- Subject: GCC 4.9.1 Released
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
The GNU Compiler Collection version 4.9.1 has been released.
GCC 4.9.1 is a bug-fix release from the GCC 4.9 branch
containing important fixes for regressions and serious bugs in
GCC 4.9.0 with more than 88 bugs fixed since the previous release.
In addition to that, GCC 4.9.1 release supports OpenMP 4.0 also
in Fortran, rather than just in C and C++.
This release is available from the FTP servers listed at:
Please do not contact me directly regarding questions or comments
about this release. Instead, use the resources available from
As always, a vast number of people contributed to this GCC release
-- far too many to thank them individually!