RE: Comparison of GCC-4.9 and LLVM-3.4 performance on SPECInt2000 for x86-64 and ARM

Thanks for nice benchmarks. Vladimir.

Why is GCC code size so much bigger than LLVM? Does -Ofast have more unrolling
on GCC? It doesn't seem increasing code size help performance (164.gzip & 197.parser)
Is there comparisons for O2? I guess that is more useful for typical
mobile/embedded programmers.

Bingfeng