This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Comparison of GCC-4.9 and LLVM-3.4 performance on SPECInt2000 for x86-64 and ARM
- From: Vladimir Makarov <vmakarov at redhat dot com>
- To: "gcc.gcc.gnu.org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 10:11:17 -0400
- Subject: Comparison of GCC-4.9 and LLVM-3.4 performance on SPECInt2000 for x86-64 and ARM
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
A few people asked me about new performance comparison of latest GCC
and LLVM. So I've finished it and put it on my site
The comparison is achievable from 2014 link and links under it in
the left frame.
These pages are also achievable as
http://vmakarov.fedorapeople.org/spec/2014/2014.html -- what I
compare, my motivation, major results, and my conclusions.
http://vmakarov.fedorapeople.org/spec/2014/llvmgcc64.html -- The
results of comparison on x86-64 SPECInt2000
http://vmakarov.fedorapeople.org/spec/2014/arm.html -- The
results of comparison on ARM SPECInt2000
If you need exact numbers they can be found in the tables.
If you have any comments and proposals, please feel free to write
me. I try to take them into account next year.