Debugging LTO.

Hi,

Are there any tricks I can use to debug an LTO ICE? Lto1 --help does not seem to give me an option to output trace dumps etc. What I suspect is happening is that cc1 builds erroneous LTO IR info in the objects that causes the ICEs. Is there a reader that will dump the IR from these LTO objects? AFAICS, this page

         https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/LinkTimeOptimization

says such a reader is still a TODO.

Thanks,
Tejas.