This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite
- From: Mircea Namolaru <mircea dot namolaru at inria dot fr>
- To: Roman Gareev <gareevroman at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Tobias Grosser <tobias at grosser dot es>, Albert Cohen <Albert dot Cohen at inria dot fr>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 16:47:34 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CABGF_geM-zis3uxcUvzm-jgQ-=ehHB2P1kRFrAyv9=JOeB8J+w at mail dot gmail dot com>
First, I fully agree that integration of the ISL code generator into Graphite will be an
important step forward for Graphite development.
Regarding the implementation I have a question - why a new AST-like representation is needed ?
It is not possible to generate the code directly from the ISL AST (with possible addition of
new attributes/transformations) ?
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Roman Gareev" <email@example.com>
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Cc: "Tobias Grosser" <email@example.com>, "Albert Cohen" <Albert.Cohen@inria.fr>, "Mircea Namolaru"
> Sent: Friday, March 14, 2014 9:18:40 PM
> Subject: Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite
> Dear gcc contributors,
> I am going to try to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014. My project
> is "Integration of ISL code generator into Graphite".
> My proposal can be found at on the following link
> I would be very grateful for your comments, feedback and ideas about
> P.S. Sorry for the copy of this message, the previous one was declined by
> the MAILER-DAEMON.
> Roman Gareev