RE: dom requires PROP_loops

Let me clarify this statement. With PROP_loops enabled, loop_optimizer_finalize doesn't free loops and current_loops is non-null. This has an array of consequences, one of them being that loop latches are not removed. So, which PROP_loops is the reason for the non-removal of empty loop latches, removal actually depends on the value of current_loops.

--
Paulo Matos