GSoC Concepts - separate checking

My name is Braden Obrzut and I am a student from the University of Akron
interested in contributing to GCC for GSoC.  I am interested in working on a
project related to the c++-concepts branch.

In particular, I am interested in implementing mechanisms for checking the
safety of constrained templates (separate checking). I have discussed the
project with Andrew Sutton (who maintains the c++-concepts branch and happens to be a professor at Akron) and believe that some aspects of the work would be feasible within the three month time span. I also hope to continue working on
the project as my honors thesis project.

As a hobby I usually design and implement declarative languages for content
definition in old video games. While I currently may have limited experience with GCC internals, I think this would be a great opportunity for me to learn how real compilers works and help with the development of the C++ programming
language.