GCC copyright assignment

Hello,

I'd like to contribute to GCC. I've not submitted any patches yet,
however I know several areas of GCC that can be improved.

After reading [1] I think that 'assigment for all future changes' is the
best option for me. Could someone send the copyright assignment forms?
Currently I have no commercial connections.

Regards,
Povilas

[1]: http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html