Re: Reusing OpenMP front end infrastructure for OpenACC -- how?

On 09/05/13 16:02, Jakub Jelinek wrote:

I think there is no point in renaming the existing stuff, we use it for some
Cilk+ stuff too these days, renaming could only complicate maintainance,
making it harder to backport OpenMP bugfixes to older release branches etc.
IMHO just use from the OpenMP parsing, trees and gimple stuff whatever is
usable for OpenACC too, and just for stuff that doesn't have counterparts
add oacc/OACC stuff.

Yeah, I agree.  Names are sticky.

nathan