[ping^2] [buildrobot] gcc/config/linux-android.c:40:7: error: âOPTION_BIONICâ was not declared in this scope

Hi!

On Mon, 2013-08-26 12:51:53 +0200, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw@lug-owl.de> wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-08-20 11:24:31 +0400, Alexander Ivchenko <aivchenk@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I certainly missed that OPTION_BIONIC is not defined for linux targets
> > that do not include config/linux.h in their tm.h.
> >
> > This patch fixed build for powerpc64le-linux and mn10300-linux.
> > linux_libc, LIBC_GLIBC, LIBC_BIONIC should be defined for all targets.
> [...]
>
> It would be nice if somebody would review this patch. The initial
> commit had fallout on a few targets:
>
> alpha-linux: http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/buildbot/showlog.php?id=9537&mode=view
> mn10300-linux: http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/buildbot/showlog.php?id=9657&mode=view
> sparc64-linux: http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/buildbot/showlog.php?id=9655&mode=view
> tic6x-uclinux: http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/buildbot/showlog.php?id=9647&mode=view
> powerpc64le-linux: http://toolchain.lug-owl.de/buildbot/showlog.php?id=9638&mode=view
> (all other PPC variants, too.)

This is still broken. Today it's two weeks.  Can we please have the
patch ACKed or revert the patch?

MfG, JBG

--
      Jan-Benedict Glaw      jbglaw@lug-owl.de              +49-172-7608481
 Signature of:                            If it doesn't work, force it.