INCOMING_RETURN_ADDR_RTX

I am getting a crash with my backend when running arbitrary code with
-g. Apparently this is because the compiler aborts at dwarf2cfi.c:2852
(GCC 4.8.1-release, because

initial_return_save (INCOMING_RETURN_ADDR_RTX);

INCOMING_RETURN_ADDR_RTX is undefined.

The documentation states "You only need to define this macro if you
want to support call frame debugging information like that provided by
DWARF 2.".

We can't support frame debugging right now (at least I think we
can't), I need to investigate that. In any case the documentation
sounds more like that you don't need to define this macro for your
target. In order to disable this feature, do I also need to disable
some frame unwind info macros?

Thanks,
Regards,
Hendrik Greving