Re: fatal error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file

I'd like to mention that I too was bit by this one on Debian. I don't
have a 32-bit development environment installed; why would I? I'm
building primarily for myself, and if I did have to target a 32-bit
environment, I'd likely have to mess with more stuff then just the
compiler. If you can't find a way to detect this error, I can't
imagine many people would have a problem with turning off multilibs on
x86-64; it's something of a minority setup.

--
Kie ekzistas vivo, ekzistas espero.