atomic support for LEON3 platform

Hi all,

Recently i am working on the atomic support for RTEMS. Our basic idea is to integrate the C11 atomic API into RTEMS. we have integrated the stdatomic.h into newlib which is used by RTEMS. And when we test the atomic ops on LEON3 platform (an important platform for RTEMS to test and verify SMP support) it posted that there is no defined functions like "__atomic_fetch_add_xx". And this is because of SPARC V7-V8 lacks of compare and swap instruction., GCC also does not support those build in ops. But for LEON3 it is a special case, it has its own casa instruction to support compare_and_swap function. So i wonder whether gcc can consider support LEON3 build in atomic ops.

WeiY
Best Regards