Re: fatal error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file

On 07/06/13 09:02, Andrew Haley wrote:
On 07/06/2013 04:41 PM, Bruce Korb wrote:
Why is it that configure worked but stubs-32.h was not found?
Googling leads me to:
You're missing the 32 bit libc dev package:
but the configure step should detect that

The trouble with making suggestions like this is that someone will ask
you for a patch.  Hint: getting this right for every corner case is
not easy.  Patches welcome.

Time is finite for everyone.  If the owner of the code responsible
for needing "stubs-32.h" were to see the message, they would certainly
be in a better position than me to insert something into the configure
script.  Several hours of my researching the issue vs. asking
someone with the right knowledge for a few minutes....

Or --disable-multilib.

Knowing that that is adequate would also take some hours of research.
So if you have the right knowledge, a few of your minutes would be
appreciated.  If you do not, please stop reading.  Thank you.

 - Bruce