Re: setjmp/longjmp: Wrong code generation

On 23/04/13 17:19, Florian Weimer wrote:
> On 04/23/2013 04:45 PM, Andreas Krebbel wrote:
>> I was not able to reproduce the problem with head GCC. But I couldn't
>> find anything which addresses the problem either.  So I assume that a
>> different situation before the scheduling pass hides the problem.
>
> The fix for PR56982 might address this one in a reliable fashion, too.

Thanks for the pointer.  This definitely goes into the right direction.  But unfortunately it
appears to only address the tree side.  The abnormal edges added with the patch do not survive in
the RTL CFG.  So perhaps a similiar change is needed for the RTL cfg hooks as well?

-Andreas-