Re: Components no longer exist

On 01/17/2013 04:48 PM, Michael Witten wrote:
The documentation here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/install/download.html

says:

   It is possible to download a full distribution or
   specific components... If you choose to download
   specific components, you must download the core
   GCC distribution plus any language specific
   distributions you wish to use.

However, from what I can tell, this hasn't been the
case since the release of 4.7.0; there is only a
monolithic distribution of source (no separate
components).

Either the components need to be added, or the
documentation needs to be updated.
Sincerely,
Michael Witten

Could you please be so kind to look into this matter, what specific components you might want to add to make this distribution worth downloading? I have a pretty good arctangent more or less waiting for you, although some changes to the documentation are still in order and the little problem with the NaN's still needs some attention. Other trigonometric functions will be added shortly, but I need to be able to compile my compiler to be able to help.

Hope you are willing to help too,

Thanks,
Mischa.