Re: Adding Rounding Mode to Operations Opcodes in Gimple and RTL

Thanks for the responses!
I'll think about your warnings and decide whether I could afford such
effort or not, but anyway, I wanted to start from GCC, not glibc.
Am I getting it right, that before any other works we need to fix PR
34678 (that's correct number, thanks Mark!), making all passes take
into account that calls could change rounding-modes/raise exceptions,
i.e. make all calls optimization barriers? At least, when no
'aggressive' options were passed to the compiler.

That work seems to be quite big and it really can cause huge tests
fallout, but when it's done adding new subcodes for operations with
rounding shouldn't cause any new fails (as we won't change behavior of
'default' operations).

Michael

--
---