RE: Build error in genconstants.c

Hi Marc,
	Please see my response below.

Yes, it sure does look like it. If I do -j1 it still gives the same error. I am assuming (and I could be completely wrong here) that by the time autoconf gets to a certain test, another process already build the gmp and thus pass the test.

> > configure:10333: checking whether sbrk is declared
> > | #ifndef sbrk
> > | char *(*pfn) = (char *(*)) sbrk ;
>
> The result of grep is not so useful, what's nearby would help more. You should
> probably file a bug report and include the whole gcc/config.log file.
>
> (H.J. Lu noticed another gmp.h issue, but that's only for in-tree gmp and you
> seem to have an external one)

Yes, he send out a patch and that seem to have fixed the problem.

> --
> Marc Glisse

Thanks for your advice and help!

-Balaji V. Iyer.