embedded Linux: improvement issues

Dear Sirs,

I am researching the status quo of embedded Linux and find out your website of "Embedded Linux Conference 2013". We are looking for the engineer at a distributor side in order to consult our implementation issues and improve embedded Linux for our system. We have developed high-level API for many-core system based on OpenCL sponsored by NEDO in Japan.

Our development environments are as follows.
PC: Sony VAIO
OS: Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1
VM: VMware Player 4.0.3
HOST: 32-bit Fedora 16
TARGET: MIPS typed Linux created with GNU Linux GCC and uClibc

We found out the following 3 vital implementation issues in our development.
1. MPFR and GMP should be available for "LD" to link some object files and create a binary file.
The MPFR library is a C library for multiple-precision floating-point computations with correct rounding. GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision arithmetic, operating on signed integers, rational numbers, and floating point numbers. These libraries are installed into GCC compiler. So, a binary file executed on device core for computing in many-core system cannot use them because it is created with "LD".
2. About generation of uClibc, it should be available for a developer to select some functions among Linux standard library and create uClibc.
3. Please tell us how to create our Linux for C++ because we have no information about it.

Please introduce information to become the clue or a person to cooperate the above-mentioned solutions.

Best Wishes,
Noriko Etani (Dr. Engineering)
Researcher, Ritsumeikan University
Research Organization of Science and Technology
1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga]525-8577, Japan
Phone: +81-77-561-5013
Email: noriko-e@fc.ritsumei.ac.jp