Re: Could we start accepting rich-text postings on the gcc lists?

On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 11:13 AM, Ian Lance Taylor <ian@airs.com> wrote:

> 2) The fact that Android refuses to provide a non-HTML e-mail capability
> is ridiculous but does not seem to me to be a reason for us to change
> our policy.

Amen.

Rich texts in technical conversations where people people use
various mail agents and mail readers/senders is a fracking mess.

That the designers at infinite loop and amphitheatre parkway won't
let their devices and software send plain text emails is is the problem,
 not the solution.  It is not a software progress in the 21st
century; it is a regression.

-- Gaby