Re: Could we start accepting rich-text postings on the gcc lists?

For me the most annoying thing about HTML burdened emails
is idiots who choose totally inappropriate fonts, that make
their stuff really hard to read. I choose a font for plain
text emails that is just right on my screen etc. I do NOT
want it overridden. And as for people who use color etc,
well others have said enough there .