Re: Fwd: Questions regarding licensing issues

Hi

You missed the part about "(and is used in practice)".

This terminology is superficial. Looks carelessly written. A tool with either one user or one million users would equally fit the definition.

You can't take something that is not permissible under copyright law

I think you are wrong here; it is permissible. Maybe not likeable but permissible.

you've disclosed that on a public list such as this!

As I've said, I can't have any other kind of approach but being direct. So sorry for being direct; next time I'll strive really hard so that I won't. I took my lesson.

What is this, the "Minority Report", everybody "talking" like i'm being judged of committing some crime in the future?

Can we talk business or what?

Best regards, Nikolaos Kavvadias