From: Jakub Jelinek [mailto:jakub@redhat.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:27 PM
To: gcc@gcc.gnu.org
Cc: gcc-patches@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: GCC 4.8.0 Status Report (2012-10-29), Stage 1 to end soon

Status
======

I'd like to close the stage 1 phase of GCC 4.8 development on Monday, November 5th.  If you have still patches for new features you'd like to see in GCC 4.8, please post them for review soon.  Patches posted before the freeze, but reviewed shortly after the freeze, may still go in, further changes should be just bugfixes and documentation fixes.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from Last Report
P1               23   + 23
P2               77   +  8
P3               85   + 84
Total           185   +115

Previous Report

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2012-03/msg00011.html

The next report will be sent by me again, announcing end of stage 1.