RE: Documentation problem with TEXT_SECTION_ASM_OP

If this -fbuilding-libgcc being passed at current HEAD? I am looking at 4.7 and no flag like that
Is being passed while building libgcc.

My problem still remains. On the docs it says:
You must always create a text_section, either by defining TEXT_SECTION_ASM_OP or by initializing text_section in TARGET_ASM_INIT_SECTIONS.

My text_section text is different depending on gcc flags. I can use TARGET_ASM_INIT_SECTIONS to initialize text_section but once I get to crtstuff.c I still need a TEXT_SECTION_ASM_OP.

Since we are building the libraries, unfortunately I can't access text_section anymore from my libgcc target header. Any suggestions on how to get around this problem?

--
Paulo Matos