Re: Proposing switch -fsmart-pointers

On Sat, Oct 6, 2012 at 7:47 PM, _ <neuralll@gmail.com> wrote:
> You will probably kill me for this. But no such patch yet exists.
> I am kinda trying findout wheter there is interest in such experiment
> and find some help since to me alone it would take ages.
> But I love to see that you are interested. It really is encouraging to me.
> Thx. :)

Do not fool yourself into taking my agreeing with a vacuously
true abstract statement as endorsement of some proposal.

Maybe when you have implemented your suggestions and assessed
them in concrete situations, including the extensive software you mentioned
in your counterexamples, you may have some material to convince
those of us skeptical of your abstract proposal.

-- Gaby