Re: Compiler crash with block numbers

Hi, Ian,

This patch fixed the bootstrap problem, as well as the problem posted
in http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2012-09/msg01441.html

However, the libstdc++ problem is not fixed, they are related to the
my line_table implementation for PCH. I'll send another patch later
for that.

Shall I still check in this patch to fix the bootstrap problem?

Thanks,
Dehao