I got to tell u something special

I saw u during travel here and became turned on? Yep, it's truth that I loved u from the first glance.
Usually I'm not calling or writing men first but something unordinary happened to me when I saw u.
Oh, I'm Elma. Tell me about u. How do u spend ur free time? What could impress u? Which meal do you like?
What can prevent u to write me tomorrow?;)
I will be online at 8 pm tomorrow. Wanna have fun!