Re: sync top level configure to binutils

On Mon, 16 Jul 2012, Rainer Emrich wrote:

> binutils head top level configure still requires ppl.
> Now as the changes for ppl, isl and cloog are in, I think it's
> time to sync to binutils. Any comments?

Both trees seem to have local changes not in the other, so it's not just a
matter of copying from one tree to the other; someone needs to identify
the specific patches needing applying to each tree to get them back in
sync.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com