unique lines in test summaries

I'd like to eliminate duplicate messages in test summary files.  Some of
these are from tests that check for multiple error or warning messages
on the same line of source code, some are from misused torture options,
and some are from scans that don't report torture options.  All of the
ones I've found so far can be cleaned up to allow the same tests to run
with additional information in result lines so they're all unique.

The one drawback to fixing this is that comparisons with older test
results will show the changed summary lines.  I think the long-term
benefits of unique lines in test summaries far outweighs the short-term
pain, but I'd like to make sure others share that view before I start
submitting patches.  Thoughts?

Janis