Re: GCC 5 & modularity

On 3/21/2012 11:35 AM, Basile Starynkevitch wrote:

I would be happy to help, but please understand that my understanding of GCC
is restricted to gengtype, ggc, and some parts of the middle-end. I know
nothing about the vast rest of the GCC compiler.

Perhaps suggestions about improvements in the modularity of gcc would be better left up to those who DO have a global understanding of the existing structure of gcc.