Re: trouble emilinating redundant compares

Thanks,

I was mistakenly only considering ports that defined TARGET_FIXED_CONDITION_CODE_REGS

Paul.

On 23/01/12 11:23, Richard Henderson wrote:
On 01/18/2012 08:16 AM, Paul S wrote:
Thanks H-P,

That worked first time !

For a few days I had been searching the non cc0 ports for hints. Two
of the ports don't bother using the set CC side effect to avoid
compares and the others are obfuscated by the fact that they
(understandably) use custom CC modes and the reload conditions aren't
obvious - even when I inspected the .c file CCmode tests.
Don't look at i386 -- it doesn't use compare-elim.c.
Look at the mn10300 and rx ports instead.

r~