Re: Potentially merging the transactional-memory branch into mainline.

Is this necessary for the entire patch, or just the parts that touch
existing parts of the toolchain.  For example, do you want me to run
this on libitm/, etc?  I'm really trying to minimize changes (even
whitespace stuff) at the last minute, but if you think it's
imperative, I will do so.

Well, just IMO now is the last time when doing that is possible. We don't want to do such large changes on the trunk and really the amount of whitespace issues in the patch is huge. The script changes only leading and trailing whitespace, so it shouldn't make any difference to code generation, and you can verify with diff -upb that there are no non-whitespace changes.

Ok, I will do so right before the merge.

Am I still waiting for approval to commit the transactional memory work? (Albeit after the cxx-mem-model merge). Or is the merge to trunk still up for debate?