structure offset to structure name conversion.

Hi,

If I have a structure e.g.
struct test_s {
    int32_t var1;
    int32_t var2;
    uint64_t var3;
    int var4;
} test;

If I have an offset value of 8, I wish to do a lookup and get to:
test.var3

Is there some part of gcc that I could use to parse .h files and
produce a table for me of offset against each variable in the
structure to permit this sort of lookup?

Kind Regards

James